Monday, October 6, 2008

Last Saturday

Last Saturday afternoon, meet up with one my old friend, Christina. She bring me over to a new place, that is 5 Loaves at this Jalan Keretapi. This new design kopitiam is operate by one of the sister at Hope Church.

The interior design is quite nice, coz a lot of pink pink colour stuffs. Don’t have much choice but I quite like the food over there coz most of the food are bread.

I still remember I ordered a special drink but I forgot what is the name of the drink. Is coffee plus tea. But is taste different from the “charm” at Kluang Station. I also ordered this Egg Mayo sandwich....hhhmmm….quite nice taste, a bit sweet…but those who don’t take sweet things than don’t ordered it…

Haya.,….the sad things is I forgot to bring my camera…..so didn’t take any photo. I also meet up with this Dr Winnie Ling, & Dr Paul. Guess what….saw their baby too…so cute…chubby….hahaha…

So how is ur weekend?...

No comments: