Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today is 08.07.2010

Guess what? I'm still at office doing some report and accounting key in data to finish up all my delay job that cos by the auditors. The worst things is I forgot to wear my spect when I come out from house just now. Then now is a blur blur blogging with only typing base of the feeling, can't really see the screen.

This few days start again can't sleep well, Lord help me to get rid of the pressure, tension and stress, grant me a good rest and sleep, amen. Actually tonight I don't wish to come to the office, but just now one of my director asking me to do report and has to email back to HQ (urgent some more), so have to drag myself to come.

Yippie, tomorrow is Friday, this week time flew quite fast. Everyday countdown for myself to go home soon, hahah ... the funniest things is one of my friend actually will send me a reminder everyday when he on his skype, and will tell me how many days to go then you will coming back to Malaysia.

So far, I already started to learn to divide my job well, some of the things that I didn't manage to do, this trip I must do it!!, will this is my last trip to here?.. Recently I'm not very happy cos colleague will be resigning soon, that make me felt very sad, cos really love to work with her. We kinda alike, everyone will call me as her, and call her as me. So funny until we both got fed up, just answer people when they calling the wrong name. She is very hardworking and also very ambitious, funny, lovely and also friendly. One thing that I really admire her is, her eye are sharp and fast in doing the job. Very efficient and very effective, but she will leave us soon, just the matter of times.. haiz... but anyway I also will support her with her decision. I wanna give a good job sign here!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a sunny day to me and those who are around me!! Cheers!!

No comments: