Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival

Wah...after Merdeka day will be the Mid-Autumn Festival...
Actually this festival originally have it own legend. All is about a lady called Chang-Er. But for me is eating my favorite moon cake..
Here are some moon cake photo that I download from website...nice to see...but don't have chance to try. From the look, I think is nice to eat too..
Normally every year my Mom will bake the tradition moon cake. But this year maybe she won't do it, because all the ingredient already increase in price, so no need. Buy is more cheaper.
Last night when to spring. Ta Kiong supermarket sell a lot of moon cake, some more got vegetarian one.





This year there will be a longest moon cake at India Street Pedestrian Mall on 10 September 2008. It a charity fund-raising event. Last year we have the biggest moon cake, so this year we have the longest moon cake...how about next year???

1 comment:

ting said...

Moon cake taste so sweet bor