Friday, May 25, 2012

Back to write my blog again

Wow... is been such a long time I has yet to write my new post, after I change my new job... is really a busy here for me...

After my trip back from Aussie on Aug'2010, I have started my new job in Oct'2010...now working in a trading company which supplies medical, esthetics, and dental equipment from oversea.  A great place where I really can learn how to handle stress, manage a department which only consist of 2-3 persons.  That all the stuff have to handle by my own, including manage the people those around me.

A very challenging year for 2011, which I have been promoted become a senior post in Dec'2011 that put me in the situation that can really control of my own emotion.  In this company I really need to learn how to handle the difficult people, those senior staffs here really give me a lots of scenario that I need to solve out by my own.
In the Finance Department, am really like a goal keeper that need to settle every things, including those not belong to me.

Wow... along the way... I really facing a lots of difficulty which make me grow more stronger each day.  Lots of discouragement happen, disappointment happen, the most unhappy birthday that I been thru is on 2010, which I didn't come to work, due to am over stress.


2 comments:

Feliz said...

Mel, good one. Start blabbering your true feeling and emotions here. Do not care if you hurt anyone because it's just a blog right? At least it makes you feel better. If you don't want them to know you are talking abt them, just symbolise or nickname. Remember our "bulat" and "paparazzi"? Nobody knows until now.. it will forever be our fun secrets working at Multi.. Lol.. love to hear from you soon! From ~~~ Yours truly ~~~

Princess Comfy Room said...

Thanks for your encouragement...