Saturday, July 14, 2012

Recently

Do you people really know what is call "love", for me "love" is a feeling that can really give you happiness but also can hurt you deep down in your heart.

I have started a relationship which make me really happy at the beginning, we have been thru a lots of things that we able to give up our ego to forgive one another,in this relationship we both grow from a very young thinking person to a mature thinking person... sound good and we do plan for our future..

But recently because of little conflict that have involved with the family members' that I choose to walk away and give up this relationship. I knew that is very hard to put down this relationship...its hurt deep down in your heart, but I really have no choice...

Let the times heal our wound in our heart...

宝贝我们都不要哭
时间不会因眼泪停住
宝贝我们都不要哭
生命如此不是结束
只要我们把彼此的好记住


No comments: