Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Boring Saturday Night

What a boring saturday night again....sometimes I has a very stupid question that been poke out from my mind, WHY we have to be in this world???

Normally saturday night should have going out with friend to shop and hang out at the cafe, but recently my saturday night turn into a nightmare to me... which I felt like am alone all the times.

The only thing that am doing a lots in my life is WORK... will I end up my life is working... no others things will happen in my life... "LIFE for me is really meaningless and bored"...

Should think of somethings that can add up some colour to my life??... any idea???... couldn't think of one!..the only thing that which am think is again "WORK".. I think working really have take a big portion in my life.

Better finish up my work that I bring back from office and have a early sleep..see what will happen on tomorrow night, will it be a boring night or a happening night to me.

No comments: