Saturday, September 15, 2012

ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT

My saturday night always end up with a boring night....

Why this things always happen that make me felt sad and horrible...I hope this will never happen again and again...

Problem is I don't know how to find programme or social with my friend...But sometimes I think I only have few friend that can really mixed around... Sad when I think off this..

Recently office also have a lots of things happen, which make me felt very sad and wanna change my jobWhat have happen to me? I use to be a very calm in thinking, but now a little bit I will get mad and can't really control my own temper. I also use to think a lots recently... until I will drag down my own mood... from good turn to bad....WHAT A SAD LIFE I HAD!!!!

Actually what do I want and think off??? Am I going to the wrong path and taking the wrong steps in my life???? I already try my best not to think off it, but those around me keep remind me of this.  Maybe I try not to face the reality and fact. Normally reality and fact make people think and think and think.. I don't like the feeling of make decision or have a thinking session, I like it happen naturally...

No comments: